As of 1st March 2019, the ShopWired platform is operated by ShopWired International Limited, a company registered and operating from the United Kingdom.
As such, VAT is charged on all services provided by ShopWired. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT with VAT added to the final price.
VAT is charged for any of the following payments made as part of your use of the ShopWired platform:
- Monthly, annual or biennial (2 yearly) subscription payments for using the platform
- Monthly app charges
- SSL certificates for domain names
- Installation of extensions (ordered through your ShopWired account)
- Installation of set priced customisations (ordered through your ShopWired account)
- The purchase of premium themes
- Bespoke designs/themes
- Custom developed apps built to run on the ShopWired Connect platform
- Custom platform features implemented directly into the ShopWired platform
- Custom coding work on your theme files (e.g. HTML/CSS/JS or design work)
- The installation of extensions of set priced customisations not ordered through your ShopWired account
- The supply of paid support or data entry services (e.g. import work)
Any questions relating to payments or VAT charges should be directed to the accounts team, in writing, by emailing email@example.com
Billing & invoices
All charges made to your stored billing information will appear on your bank statement as ShopWired Charge.
Company details are as follows:
ShopWired International Ltd
Suite 3, 17 Wrens Court, Lower Queens Street, Birmingham B72 1RT
Company Number: 11437660
VAT Number: GB 301 361 753