The ShopWired platform is owned and managed by ShopWired Limited, a company registered and operating from the Republic of Ireland.
Accordingly, we do not charge VAT to customers from the United Kingdom for the following payments made as part of the use of the platform:
- Monthly, annual or biennial (2 yearly) subscription payments for using the platform
- Monthly app charges
- SSL certificates for domain names
- Installation of extensions (ordered through your ShopWired account)
- Installation of set priced customisations (ordered through your ShopWired account)
- The purchase of premium themes
Help and support services are provided, on behalf of ShopWired Limited, by Platform 42 Limited, a company registered in England and operating from the United Kingdom.
The following services are provided directly by Platform 42 Limited and VAT is charged to customers from the United Kingdom for the work:
- Bespoke designs/themes
- Custom developed apps built to run on the ShopWired Connect platform
- Custom platform features implemented directly into the ShopWired platform
- Custom coding work on your theme files (e.g. HTML/CSS/JS or design work)
- The installation of extensions of set priced customisations not ordered through your ShopWired account
- The supply of paid support or data entry services (e.g. import work)
Any questions relating to payments or VAT charges should be directed to the accounts team, in writing, by emailing email@example.com
Billing & invoices
All charges made to your stored billing information will appear on your bank statement as ShopWired Charge.
The company issuing your invoice (either ShopWired Limited or Platform 42 Limited) can be identified in the top left of the invoice. Invoices issued by Platform 42 Limited contain the VAT amount charged on the supply.